Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fukushima Radiation Sickness

[Fukushima NukeBlog Site Map]

3::http://enenews.com/mayor-fukushima-ive-lost-almost-all-body-hair-chest-down-nosebleed-hasnt-stopped
Mayor lost body hair and has nosebleed

Fukushima women losing their hair — Resemblance to chemotherapy? (PHOTOS)


On Radiation Sickness in Japan
12022012
From Paul Langley’s Nuclear History Blog: “The Radiation Mimetic Chemicals and Atomic Radiation”
What is being reported today among the Fukushima affected civilians is none other than the same metabolic syndrome the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki knew as Bura Bura disease, caused by internalization of radioactive substances. It is a disease of cumulative dose accretion caused by chronic internalization of radioactive flecks. In my opinion.
There is something occurring in the radiation affected areas of Japan which is very similar to the environment of cities which have been attacked by atomic bombs. It is unlike the experience of Chernobyl in degree. It is the synergy between radiation and chemicals of a particular class. The class of chemicals involved was, at one point in time, called “the radiomimetic chemicals”. The outcome of the synergy is a much greater impact on the health of the afflicted people than would be the case if one or other agent of harm (radioactive material or radiomimetic chemicals) were …
http://flyingcuttlefish.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/on-radiation-sickness-in-japan/
Report Comment
2::

eports: Fukushima women losing their hair — Resemblance to chemotherapy? (PHOTOS)





Published: January 3rd, 2012 at 9:58 am ET
By ENENews
Email Article Email Article
20 comments
 
Fukushima women are losing their hair, Fukushima Diary, December 31, 2011:
[... A] woman posted the hair of her old friend (42) from highschool. She says that she always wears a wig but once she takes it off, it looks horrible.
The blogger woman and her friend both started losing her hair from October. Only within 3 months, it became like this.

[...] My Japanese blog readers sent me the link to her blog some time ago. I read the posts, researched the response to her blog from people I trust on the net. I have little reason to doubt this is a fake, she sounds sincere, though it is my personal judgment and I could be wrong. [...]
Background
  • Probably [...] early 40s
  • Live in Minami Soma City [within 25 km of meltdowns]
  • She was a high school teacher until 2 years ago, and now she teaches children at her home
From the entry on 12/31/2011, on her friend’s hair
A very good friend of mine since high school just dropped by to say hello. We occasionally talked over the phone about my head (balding and hair falling off) and her condition. She’s 42 years old.
She came wearing a wig. When she took it out, I had no words to say.
She evacuated (after the accident) to the inland area near the Fukushima-Miyagi border. But when the reactors were exploding and when the vent was being done, she was right near by (in Minami Soma). [...]
She and I both started to lose hair in large quantities starting October. This is the head of a healthy, 42-year-old woman. She is quite active, and she works.
Can you believe it? In 3 months she has lost so much hair. Now you understand why I wanted to cut my hair short to 3 centimeters long. Right now, I have more hair than her, but if I had kept it long I would have lost much more hair. [...]

Minami Soma Woman

Minami Soma Woman

Chemotherapy Patient
See also:



3::http://enenews.com/mayor-fukushima-ive-lost-almost-all-body-hair-chest-down-nosebleed-hasnt-stopped
Mayor lost body hair and has nosebleed

Mayor near Fukushima: “I’ve lost almost all body hair from chest down” — “Nosebleed hasn’t stopped”





Published: February 12th, 2012 at 9:58 am ET
By ENENews
Email Article Email Article
54 comments
 
[...] I [Ugaya] asked the mayor [of Futaba-machi, Katsutaka Idogawa] who was doused with “dust from Fukushima I Nuke Plant”, “Did you think it was dangerous?” He answered, “Even today, I think “We’re finished”.” “What do you mean?” I asked. He said “Nosebleed hasn’t stopped.”
“Nosebleed hasn’t stopped. If I blow my nose it bleeds. Sometimes the blood drips. I don’t know what’s going on, whether the nose is too dry.”
“Ive lost almost all body hair from chest down, all the way down to the legs. I noticed it when an old man sitting next to me in “sento” (public bath) said to me, “Hey your skin’s smooth like a woman.” Pubic hair remains. It’s uncomfortable without body hair, because my underwear clings to the skin.” [...]
Read the report here

No comments:

Post a Comment